lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

My Ability

     I can do a lot of things, but i would't considere none of them a special ability. I can juggle, read hard books, I can handle good with technology, but if I had to choose a special one, playing basketball would be the one.

     When I was a child I didn't like basketball. I tried it one day and since that moment I haven't stopped playing it. I like it so much because, when I play basketball, I feel comfortable, I feel like if anything could disturb me.

     I don't considere basketball an ability because I'm good at it, I considere it an ability because it's one of the few things that can make me forget my problems. I try to do my best while I'm playing and ,if I don't do things well, I get angry with myself. I'm tough with me at basketball, and thats why I love it.

     At first basketball was just a hobby for me, but as time passes, basketball is becoming more important in my life. When I was a child, I played basketball to have fun, to meet some friends, but now, in addition, I play it to disconnect from my everyday life.

     Some people might disagree about my idea of abiliy, but I feel basketball really useful for me, so I considere it a really important ability.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario